ECG (ELECTROKARDIOGRAM) – BASIS RESEARCH IN CARDIOLOGY
When is an ECG made?
The ECG belongs to the basic examination not only in cardiology, but also in the field of internal medicine.
The physician receives information through the electrocardiogram:
- Heart rhythm and heart rate
- Disorders of the excitation, spread and regression in the excitation system as well as in the heart muscle
- Position of the heart in the chest
Curve changes in the ECG can include:
- An acute myocardial infarction is diagnosed or excluded
- Diseases of the coronary vessels
- Cardiac arrhythmias, e.g. Pre-fibrillation
- An inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) can be diagnosed
- An inflammation of the heart bag (pericarditis) can be diagnosed
HOW IS AN ECG IMPORTED?
The ECG is written on the patient lying down. For this purpose 10 suction electrodes are installed. The examination is completely painless.