There are a variety of alternatives available to buy Paxil from Paxil.com United kingdom. Although the website is in britain, getting Paxil on the web in the UK is not …
- Study of Human Medicine at the Medical and Pharmacy University “Victor Babes” Timisoara, Romania -completed 2009;
- Training as a Cardiologist in the Elisabeth Hospital Essen where I have been working exclusively in the field of invasive cardiology for the last three years. I have specialized in the implantation of devices with over 1900 operations (over 1000 heart pacemakers, 500 ICDS and 250 CRT-D and CRT-P);
- In this context I have earned the additional qualification of Special Rhythmologie: active heart rhythm implants of the German Society for Cardiology;
- I have completed my 5 year activity as an Emergency Physician in Rescue Vehicles and Intensive Transport with the Helicopter, in 2015.
- Specialist in internal medicine and cardiology
- Additional qualification – “Emergency medicine, intensive transport according to DIVI”
- Additional qualification – “Special Rhythmology – Active Heart Rhythm Implants”
- Additional qualification – “Sports Medicine” – 2017
- Additional qualification – “Nutritional Medicine” – 2017
What is an elective doctor?
Elected doctors or private doctors are registered doctors without a contract with the statutory health insurances. This results in significant advantages for patient care, such as:
– No waiting in the office;
– Rapid appointment agreement;
– More time for the patients;
– Individual care.
How high are the costs?
The cost of the treatment is calculated directly by the elective doctor with his patients. Refunds are made by the health insurance company after the fee has been paid. We will be happy to assist you with the submission of the invoice to your insurance company. Since the overwhelming majority of our offered services have cash register status, a reimbursement of about 50-80% of the costs of the statutory health insurance is to be expected. If you have a private health insurance or KFA insured, you can recive a 100% reimbursement of the full cost.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING AND THERAPY
- Our task is to select the best possible therapy together with you.
- Every human being is an individual and every disease needs a specially adapted therapy to the individual.
- Troponin, NT-per BNP, creatine kinase and, of course, blood fats (cholesterol): We explain what it can mean if one of these values is increased.
24 H ECG (LONG-TERM ECG OR HOLTER ECG)
- The 24 h ECG is used for the continuous recording of the cardiac rhythm over 24-80 hours. For this purpose a small device is placed in the ordination, which is worn for 24 to 80 hours. The ECG is then analyzed.
- The physician receives information through the electrocardiogram:
- Heart rhythm and heart rate
- Disorders of the excitation, spread and regression in the excitation system as well as in the heart muscle
- Position of the heart in the chest
- WHEN IS AN ERGOMETRY RECOMENDED? Among other things, it is used for performance diagnosis, for the diagnosis of hypertension and for the monitoring of the ongoing blood pressure therapy. With the help of the ergometry calcifications of the coronary arteries can be discovered or excluded.
24 hours blood pressure measurement
- For a 24 h blood pressure measurement, the blood pressure is measured regularly over a period of 24 hours, thus creating a profile
Echocardiography (CW, PW, Color Doppler)
- The cardiac ultrasound, together with ergometry, is one of the most important investigations in cardiology. The heart ultrasound provides accurate information about the heart’s beat, providing important information about the condition of the heart valves: narrowed or leaky heart valves can be recognized as such.
Color Coded Duplex Sonography
- As an ultrasound method, this method is completely noninvasive and painless for the patient. In addition to the use of modern, high-resolution ultrasonic devices, the long-term experience of the investigator is decisive for the quality and significance of this examination.This investigation allows an exact representation of the wall texture of arteries and veins and thus the early detection of arteriosclerotic, calcified vascular wall deposits, or blood clots and venous inflammations.
PACEMAKER – SETUP/ ICD / CRT
- ICD stands for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator. It is made up of a small, slim, box shaped device which contains a battery and electronic circuits. The device is connected to your heart by wires known as leads. The leads are passed along a blood vessel to your heart and the ICD box is usually implanted under the skin in your upper chest, near your collar bone. The ICD can recognise and monitor your heart rhythm and can give you some treatments if needed.
Spirometry (lung function test)
- Spirometry is used to diagnose various chronic bronchial and lung disorders (asthma, obstructive chronic bronchitis, interstitial pneumonitis, emphysema) to assess their severity and to track their development.
When composing an essay, it is best to employ a high quality essay composing service to create your essay for you. While this might be somewhat costly, it will save …
When searching for the very best dating websites Great britain, there are several variables which will help you restrict your choices. The first task is to understand what you would …
Marriage in Russian federation is recognized as a symbol of affection and camaraderie. Moreover, relationship in Russian federation is likewise regarded as an additional opportunity for both the hubby along …
Russian girls are incredibly beautiful, and they’re also popular with men. On this page, I’ll let you know selecting up European ladies online, within the personal privacy of your very …
Online cams are used by lots of people to view and be involved in stay or recorded sessions on the net. Webcams come in a variety of formats and styles. …